How you can Unlock your Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R to work on other GSM Networks
CellUnlock.net is proud to announce that we can unlock the Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R. Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R is as simple as entering the 8 digit unlock code we provide you. Once your order is placed, we will email you with the “Network Control Key”. All codes come from the manufacturer and are 100% Genuine and guaranteed to work. This 8 digit Unlock Code will permanently unlock your Galaxy Q SGH-T589R Phone’s Network to be used on other GSM Networks. Codes are emailed the same day and are Guaranteed 100% to Unlock your Galaxy Q SGH-T589R.
Once Unlocked you will be able to use your Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R on other GSM Networks. We can unlock any Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R regardless of the carrier it is locked to.
Unlocking available for AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Telus & more.
After Unlocking the Galaxy Q SGH-T589R it can operate on other GSM networks which support the following bands:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
This is a PERMANENT Unlock. You will be able to upgrade your firmware as usual and your phone phone will always stay unlocked.
Unlocking is so simple and easy thanks to CellUnlock.net, simply enter the 8 digit unlock code we provide you with and unlock your phone instantly.
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. Your phone’s unique 8 Digit Unlock code (Network Control Key) for Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R.
2. Easy step by step instructions on how to unlock your Galaxy Q SGH-T589R with the code provided.
We will need your phone’s 15-17 Digit IMEI in order to get your unlock code. You can get your imei by typing *#06# on your phone.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R Unlocking Instructions:
1. Insert a non allowed sim card
2. Phone will ask for a Network Control Key
3. Enter the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Galaxy Q SGH-T589R by Samsung has never been easier!
|Unlock Rogers Samsung Galaxy Q Remotely by Code|
Reasons to Unlock your Samsung Remotely by Code with CellUnlock.net:
* Warranty will not be voided
* No need to send your phone away.
* The resell value of the Samsung device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers such as At&t, T-Mobile, Fido, Rogers, Bell, Telus etc..
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* No complicated software, or cable.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.
* If you are traveling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
The Samsung Galaxy Q SGH-T589R features:
Stay connected in style with the sleek new Samsung Galaxy Q™. Powered by Android™ 2.2, this standout slider makes social networking faster and easier than ever. With a full touch screen and slide-out QWERTY keyboard, 3 MP camera, group messaging, and Social Hub™, the Galaxy Q™ is designed for what matters most—staying at the centre of it all.