How you can Unlock your Samsung Galaxy S4 IV to work on other GSM Networks
As many of your know, the Galaxy S4 is finally available. It is being launched by numerous carriers such as AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Bell and many carriers worldwide.
CellUnlock.net is proud to announce that we can unlock the Samsung Galaxy S4 IV . Unlocking your Samsung Galaxy S4 IV is as simple as entering the 8 digit unlock code we provide you. Once your order is placed, we will email you with the “Network Control Key”. All codes come from the manufacturer and are 100% Genuine and guaranteed to work. This 8 digit Unlock Code will permanently unlock your Phone’s Network to be used on other GSM Networks. Codes are emailed the same day and are Guaranteed 100% to Unlock your Samsung.
We can unlock any version of this phone regardless if the carrier it is locked to.
Once Unlocked you will be able to use your Samsung Galaxy S4 IV on other GSM Networks. We can unlock any Galaxy S4 regardless of the carrier it is locked to.
Unlocking available for AT&T, T-Mobile, Rogers, Bell, Telus, Telus & more.
After Unlocking your phone it can operate on other GSM networks which support the following bands:
2G Network GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
3G Network HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100
This is a PERMANENT Unlock. You will be able to upgrade your firmware as usual and your phone phone will always stay unlocked.
Unlocking is so simple and easy thanks to CellUnlock.net, simply enter the 8 digit unlock code we provide you with and unlock your phone instantly.
Once you place your order, we will send you via email:
1. Your phone’s unique 8 Digit Unlock code (Network Control Key) for Samsung Galaxy S4 IV
2. Easy step by step instructions on how to unlock your Samsung Galaxy S4 IV with the code provided.
We will need your phone’s 15-17 Digit IMEI in order to get your unlock code. You can get your imei by typing *#06# on your phone.
Once you receive your Unlock Code from us by email, simply follow the instructions below and your phone will be free to use on any GSM network.
Samsung Galaxy Samsung Galaxy S4 IV Unlocking Instructions:
1. Insert a non allowed sim card
2. Phone will ask for a Network Control Key
3. Enter the unlock code (Network code) that was emailed to you
4. Phone is unlocked!
* Some models may require a service provider code (sp code)
Unlocking your Galaxy by Samsung has never been easier!
UNLOCK MY Samsung Galaxy S4 IV NOW!
If you carrier is not listed above you can select the services below that are compatible for any Carrier/Country
Reasons to Unlock your Samsung Remotely by Code with CellUnlock.net:
* Warranty will not be voided
* No need to send your phone away.
* The resell value of the Samsung device will increase significantly as it is available to more carriers such as At&t, T-Mobile, Fido, Rogers, Bell, Telus etc..
* Easily switch between simcard, using the same phone.
* Unlock your phone from the comfort of your own home.
* Very easy, no technical experience necessary.
* No complicated software, or cable.
* There is absolutely no risk of damaging your Phone by unlocking it.
* The phone is permanently unlocked, even after updates.
* 100% Guaranteed, if we cannot get you your unlock code we will refund you no questions asked.
* If you are traveling, buy a local simcard and save on roaming fees
UNLOCK MY SAMSUNG GALAXY S3 III i747 NOW!
Features of the Galaxy S4
Samsung prides itself in the differentiation the AMOLED screen technology brings to its high-ends, and it has indeed achieved the unthinkable with the Galaxy S 4 this time around – a five-inch panel with the amazing for OLED screen 441ppi pixel density. Not only that, but it debuts the first octo-core Exynos 5 Octa processor in the international version, as well as a temperature and depth sensor for the first time. With features like Floating Touch and hand gestures you can control the phone without even touching the display, while the S Health and S Translator integration add to the unique aura around the S 4 as a truly human companion.